It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- The unit must only be inflated and deflated by Braintree Bouncers staff.
- Each unit has a user age limit. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers as advised by us.
- No food or drinks may be consumed on the inflatable.
- All shoes, badges, jewellery, (e.g. large earings, necklaces etc.) They MUST be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
- No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can permanently stain the unit.
- No smoking, BBQ’s, fireworks, outdoor heaters or naked flames near the inflatable.
- Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- A responsible adult must supervise the INFLATABLE and equipment at all times.
- The hirer should ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the inflatable.
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step. The step is only there to help users get on and off.
- Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation, .
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- No toys, animals or pets allowed on the inflatable.
- Disco dome deposits will not be refunded if the booking is cancelled (unless cancelled on the day due to poor weather conditions)
- Disco dome deposits will be refunded within 3 working days by bank transfer (cleaning and other charges may be removed from the deposit and further charges may occur)
- Do not allow anyone to climb the walls or misuse the unit.
- If the unit deflates ensure all users come off immediately.
- In the event of heavy rain the unit must not be used, It can become very slippery when wet and potentially cause accidents, we do provide rain covers whenever possible but these are only suitable for light rain.
- Braintree Bouncers will not be liable or held accountable for any Damaged Caused to the hirers property form the erection or dismantling of the equipment.
- Braintree Bouncers is a trading name of Bust A Bounce LTD
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/company hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
We reserve the right to cancel the inflatable or collect in the event of heavy rain or a storm where we believe it will be a cause a health and safety risk. We offer no refunds once we have delivered the inflatable, we can’t control the weather, and you have the option to cancel due the weather, if you call us by 9am on the day of the booking.
For full terms and conditions: CLICK HERE